29 May 2007

Memorial Day II: Phase Two


Sunday, June 3, 2007: The ceremonies will begin at 2pm in the Winnemac Avenue alley right where it opens onto Carmen Avenue. (Here is a map.) There we will dedicate my personal plaque and have a champagne toast. The rest of the journey is as follows (by car or by public transport, depending on resources):

Corner of Berwyn and Ravenswood Aves: Heather Riordan ceremony
Corner of Paulina and Grace Streets: Richard Fox ceremony
Lincoln Park Zoo entrance: Brian Lobel ceremony
DePaul parking lot on Sheffield Ave, just north of Webster: Edward Thomas-Herrera ceremony
Corner of Fullerton and Albany Streets: John Pierson ceremony

We will wrap things up with a postmortem/snack at Lula Cafe.

Formal dress. However you choose to interpret that is fine by me.

1 comment:

Bilal said...

Very sorry I missed this, but I'm glad that you posted the exact locations. I will take a bike tour of the project soon; hopefully all the plaques will still be there.

I also hope I can make it to the final one. Awesome work.